Monday, November 18, 2013

Videos Like Mine

For this week we are suppose to post videos that relate to our final video.  My final video is a comparison of the symbiotic relationship between nature and science.  The goal of my video is to show how beautiful both science and nature are and how similar they can be, despite the fact that most people associate science with "out of this world" ideas that are far removed from nature.  The video posted below is one Dawn actually suggest I look at before I started this final project and now that I have finished my own, I enjoy this video even more.  I think there is a darker feel to this video that I have intended in my own...especially with the rotting lizard being eatten by ants.   However, the comparison between nature and science, or at least between our idea of nature and the reality of natural processes is prevelant.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iCd4X77AU

No comments:

Post a Comment